SUMMA TRANSITIONS



Who Knew Natural Hair, Clean Eating, Water & Exercise could change how you feel about yourself form the inside out? I recently Chopped my hair off about three months ago and went natural. The only word that can come to my mind is FREEDOM!!! Below are some pics form the shoot I did with an amazing photographer Diamond Dixon. I truly feel like the woman I was meant to be all along.

Have you ever done something you never imagined yourself doing that made you feel free?














4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful! I'm glad you feel free :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow !! this whole website is amazing !!
    I am glad to see black women out there freeing themselves from what the mass media deems as BEAUTIFUL !!
    You and your Art is an inspiration to many , including ME !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so late but this is the first time that I'm coming across your website in almost a year I believe and Chi chi you are doing tremendously good for your self. You are truly inspiring people like me to keep striving to achieve my dreams.

    ReplyDelete


About Me

My photo
23. Full time artist eager to share my work with the world. Based in MD. Join ME!

Slider